1. I will treat all others with respect regardless of race, gender, creed, or ability.
2. I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all others.
3. I will place the emotional and physical well-being of my teammates and opponents ahead of my personal desire to win.
4. I will do my best to remember that youth sports are supposed to be FUN and that winning and losing are part of everyone's experience.
This list is not exclusive but is intended to serve as a guide for actions that will not be tolerated:
- The use of drugs, tobacco, or alcohol - Profanity - Trash talking - Disrespect or threats towards officials, coaches, or players on either team - Bullying in any form (Physical, verbal, or mental) - Any criminal activity
Please notify a member of the Inner City Ducks coaching staff if you observe any prohibited action or, if appropriate, contact authorities. Additionally, please express concerns to a member of the Inner City Ducks coaching staff in a dignified manner at an appropriate time.
Any violation of the Code of Conduct may result in a temporary or permanent ban from any Inner City Ducks event. Please BEHAVE or BE GONE!